15 May 2013

4 more years of fucking the poor

I am really angry this morning. Not as angry as I was last night (because I'm not drunk any more), but really angry. And if this were my other blog, I'd talk myself through that, but I'm in no mood to be rational. Because I'm scared. The LibCons just won another majority. Strong majority. And 48% of eligible voters just flat out didn't show up. Assholes. I hope it's their jobs that are lost.

What the fucking hell is wrong with people?! These are the assholes that gave us the HST, the HST that we got angry about and successfully repealed. Have we forgotten that? These are the pus-filled assholes that cut funding for the disabled OVER AND OVER AGAIN. These are the festering fuckholes who cut autism funding. Who made getting welfare even more demoralizing than it already is. Who sold BC rail under a cloud of scandal and RCMP raids on the legislature. Who utterly decimated the legal aid system. They are going to destroy the environment with fracking and a pipeline. They tore up contracts between the HEU and the government, creating a clusterfuck in the hospitals. Child poverty in BC is worse than in any other province. They don't even sit the legislature! These are the heartless sonsofbastards who cut funding for physiotherapy for injured poor people to once a month (I cried for hours when they did that, because I knew how much pain I would be in within a week. I was wrong. I was in more pain than I thought). And cut podiatry entirely, so you know, fuck the elderly poor people too. I could go on! And someone else did.

But you know, fuck the poor. Fuck the disabled. Fuck children. Fuck the law. Fuck unions. Fuck good quality wages. Fuck the environment. We want... I DON'T EVEN KNOW!

What are these fuckwads any good for? The economy isn't shit hot. They keep inflating it with schemes like requiring stratas to have depreciation reports so that they have to hire contractors in order to fix shit up so that they can sell. Yeah, that's wonderful for the contractors. Not so awesome for small stratas who were fixing things slowly on their own terms. Like mine. Two units out of 23 in mine are going to lose their homes because of the BC Liberal scheme. And I have to come up with $20,000 by June 2. Lucky me.

Honestly, what in the hell is the appeal of these assholes?! Low taxes? Are people that goddamn stupid? Our income taxes are artificially low because Medical Services Plan (MSP) is separate. We actually pay MORE tax if MSP is factored in. What a load of shit.

So yeah, this is the angry bitter lefty. FURIOUS about the harm these "Liberal" motherfuckers are doing to the poor and the earth. I hope each and every one of them gets exactly what they deserve.

edited to add:
In truth, I blame the NDP voters for a) not showing up; b) electing Dix as leader. What the motherfuck were they thinking? Oh, the Libs won't bring up that whole backdating a memo thing... I'm sure the electorate will have forgotten and just won't care. If Horgan had been elected, we'd be celebrating Premier Horgan.